Tuesday, February 21, 2017

What is happiness to me?

What happiness is to me is when you feel that warmth in you. That light that's building up in you and you want it to stay there forever, that's what I believe happiness is.

***
  • Happiness is loving myself no matter what.
  • Happiness is making others smile when they're feeling down.
  • Happiness is spending time with the ones you love.
  • Happiness is interacting with others and enjoying it.
  • Happiness is drawing and being satisfied with the results.
  • Happiness is playing video games like Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, COD: Black Ops 3 and many other games alike to those.
  • Happiness is going to the pet store and petting all the animals.
  • Happiness is reading my favorite books.
  • Happiness is skyping with my best friends.
  • Happiness is playing around with my siblings.
  • Happiness is completing one of my art projects.
  • Happiness is going downtown with my sister.
  • Happiness is living life to its fullest.
  • Happiness is loving my friends and family no matter who they are.

2 comments: