Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Meeting a Famous Person!! 😱

Ha! Clickbait titles. Works every time.
***
If I ever had a chance to meet a famous person it would be Bob Ross. I'm in LOVE with art and Bob Ross is truly an amazing artist. He inspires me so much. I watch his videos on Netflix, and although I don't have paint, I try to follow his steps. He's so calm and collective and his interaction with the watchers is on the spot. He also has many pets such as squirrels and owls and stuff that come onscreen. He has a pet that he loves so much named Peapod and it's so adorable. Also usually when I make a mistake in my artwork, I whine about it. Who doesn't do that? Yup, you guessed it, Bob Ross! He fixes his mistake to make it look like it was on purpose. It's so amazing! If we met in real life I would ask him if we could paint together. It'd be an amazing experience, especially with a person like Bob Ross. Another thing I would want to ask him to do is to travel the world with me. I love traveling, but I don't do it a lot. I just want to see how his paintings would look like in real life. The final thing I would ask him to do is if we could hang out with his pets. I would love to see Peapod run around and be a cutie. I would also LOVE to see Peapod being fed. Now that I think about it, ever since Peapod came onscreen I've been dying to get one alike to it. Maybe I should. Anyways, Bob Ross has a big, tall cage for Peapod and called it Squirrel Hilton. I want one exactly like it. It's super adorable how Bob made a cage for his squirrel and named it after the Hilton Hotel. Bob Ross is so innocent and pure.
My favorite quote from him is, "We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents." This is my favorite quote because this makes me see that Bob Ross is not afraid of anything. He knows he's weird and he accepts that. Also, if he makes a mistake, he accepts it and moves on. He also feels like we don't make mistakes. Mistakes are accidents. We didn't mean for them to happen. And like he said, our mistakes are just "happy accidents."

If you want to watch one of his videos then click this link →  Reflections of Calm

1 comment: